NOVO IZ SOPREME!
SOPREMA TEXFON ROLA je podloga za izolaciju od udarne buke za SVE VRSTE PODOVA, izrađen od visoko otpornog netkanog poliestera vezanog za zaštitni sloj presvučen bitumenom (ENG: TEXFON is an impact noise insulation underlay for flooring, made of a high tenacity non woven polyester bonded to a bitumen-coated protection). Može se koristiti za sve vrste podova, dakle i ispod parketa, laminata te ispod svih vrsta keramičkih podova.
DIMENZIJA ROLE: 20m x 1m
POVRŠINA PO ROLI: 20m2
TEŽINA ROLE: 13kg
TEXFON is an impact noise insulation underlay for flooring, made of a high tenacity non woven polyester bonded to a bitumen-coated protection.
· TEXFON is recommended as impact noise insulation for flooring onto all kind of supports. Also as a separation layer for those applications that require a discontinuity between structural elements under load.
It can be used:
· Under loads until 500 Kg/m2
· Under reinforced mortar screed of 5 cm thickness (35 Kg/m2) or non-reinforced mortar of 6 cm thickness.
· According to CTE-DB-HR, EN ISO 140-1, EN ISO 140-3, EN ISO 140-6, EN ISO 140-8, and EN ISO 717/1/2.
· Quality management system in accordance to ISO 9001
· High impact noise insulation
· High compressive strength
· Durability and stability over the time
· No increase of the thickness in the overlap area
· Easy and quick to install
· Low vapour permeability
· Resistant to the most common chemical products
· It is installed directly onto the support with the bituminous protection remaining on the top.
· The joints are sealed by using the self-adhesive overlap included in the roll.
· Before placing the TEXFON product, it is important to install the TEXFON BAND along the perimeter and joints with vertical elements, in order not to create acoustic bridges.
· A temporary walkable area protection is needed until the pouring of the mortar is finished.
Thickness (test method: EN 1849-2) 3,4 mm
Impact noise insulation ΔLW (test method: EN 140-8) 22 (dB)
Airborne insulation improvement (test method: EN 140-3) DR ≥ 6 dB
Dynamic stiffness 37 MN/m²
Tear resistance (LxT) 180 N
Puncturing resistance 0,3 mm
Thermal resistance 0,1 m² º K/W
Impact noise insulation under parquet flooring ΔLW: 21 (dB)
Vertical storage in pallets on a flat surface. Do not stack up. The product is supplied in rolls with cardboard core inside. Store in the original packaging, in dry conditions and protected from hot temperatures, under a minimal temperature of +10ºC for 5 hours before its installation!