Antari, a world renowned leader in entertainment atmospheric effects continues its expansion into fire and rescue training with the introduction of the all new FT-200 smoke generator.
Built on the success of Antari’s first smoke generator developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the popular FT-100, the new FT-200 introduces new technologies to offer one of the worlds most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
● All new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT-100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
● IP rated case design that allows the FT-200 to be used outdoor.
● Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
● Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
● Built-in electronic timer for hands free operation.
IMPORTANT It is IP rated, only when it is operated upright (vertical position).
General : ApplicationDJ & Club, Stage & Rental, Theatre
General : Dimensions (cm)30 x 19.5 x 41.4
General : Weight (kg)16
General : PowerinputAC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
General : Energy LabelNo
General : Power consumption W1600
General : Colorred
General : DisplayLED
Control : ModesN/A
Control : manualYes
Control : Standalonetimer
Control : Type included remoteW-2 Wireless remote
Control : optional remoteZ-3 wired remote
Control : maximum DMX channels1
Fx : liquid consumption270 ml/min @100%
Fx : liquid typeSmoke
Fx : tank capacity in L2.4
Connections : outputN/A